Indoor Track and Field Information
Start Date: Tuesday, November 6th
Practices: Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:45 - 7:00 pm
Location: Dennis Fairall Fieldhouse (St. Denis Center), University of Windsor
- Race singlets are available for $35 and are required to compete.
- Athletes/parents are responsible for signing up for meets. Sheets will typically be available at least one week before the entry deadline.
- Once you have signed up for a meet, you must attend. If you do not, you are responsible for paying your entry fee.
- Meets are for COMPETITIVE ATHLETES ONLY!
- Please talk to your coaches to figure out which meets you should attend.
- Parents and athletes are responsible for arranging transportation to and from meets, NOT COACHES!
- Some meets have standards that must be attained to be eligible to compete. Please discuss this with your coach.
- Athletes are responsible for the cost of transportation and accommodation.
Windsor Legion Track and Field Club - Online